1. Puck (Mark Salling) is thisclose to not making the grade and graduating and gets a peek at his future from his father that prompts him to work harder.
2. The mohawked one uses music, naturally, to help him vent his frustrations and … study, getting a solo on Alice Cooper's “School's Out” and with the New Directions guys taking onMy Fair Lady's “The Rain in Spain,” both below.
3. Rachel and Kurt audition for NYADA’s Carmen (Goldberg), an intimidating presence and herself a former Broadway star. One decides to take a risk, the other plays it safe.
4. The NYADA hopefuls each have solos — Kurt takes on “Not the Boy Next Door” from The Boy From Oz, while Rachel performs Kelly Clarkson's “Cry” — which may or may not be their audition songs.
5. The Trouble Tones are back (with Tina!) — and living up to their name, which prompts two performances — Chicago's “Cell Block Tango” and Florence + the Machine's “Shake It Out” — both elicit completely different responses.
6. Roz (Nene Leakes) and Sue (Jane Lynch) … agree and work together on something, but that doesn’t stop the barbs between the rivals from flying fast and hilariously furious.
7. There are lots of tears of sadness in the episode — and more than one person will cry
8. Tina has more to do and the mysterious Phantom of the Opera photo is explained, but the Phantom isn’t who you’d expect.
9. Dot Marie Jones proves again why she got this.
10. The prom talks are already beginning for Mike, Tina and Brittany — who, as student body president, has a doozy of an idea for the theme.